Designed like a mountain bike pump track for your feet, running up and over the bump(s) with a bounce.
Available in two sizes: Parkway 10 – 10 feet long with one bump and Parkway 20 – 20 feet long with 2 bumps to manouver over.
- All Aquaglide play structures and I-Beam connectors now use a thicker, more durable Duratex formulation that we call Cx3. Developed to stand up to the rigors of ultra-heavy commercial use, the upgrade to Cx3 means thicker material with 1000d polyester core, better elasticity, superior adhesion and maximum UV protection.
- Drop stitch connectors are hot-air welded with 3-layer seams and ultra-durable 2-layer fused construction that can withstand an internal pressure of up to 20 psi without damage for maximum longevity
- heavy duty stainless fittings;
- 4 anchor rings, one on each corner
- Includes repair kit
- Aquaglide 3 Year Warranty against any defect in material or workmanship