From early morning progression sessions to late afternoon sets with the family the Blaze Wakeboard with Hale Boot has you covered. A deep center fin and long base molded fins provide excellent tracking for people learning the sport. The smooth carving edge rail is consistent and predictable on edge and the subtle 3-stage rocker pattern is poppy off the lip of the wake.
- Easy stable ride for beginners
- System 80 core – light-density, closed-cell foam core provides performance at all levels of riding
- Full spine in the hull displaces water to the toe and heel edge of the board to soften landings∙ 4 long base molded fins
- Laminated Nexus shell is lightweight, durable and resists UV damage
- Designed for Beginner/Intermediate
- Size: 55.5″ L x 16.9″ W x 3.1″ rocker height
- Max weight capacity: 140 lbs
The One-size-fits most, Hale Boot, is a great option for the whole family, setup works for a variety of foot sizes. The soft EVA heel and floating rubber toe are easily adjustable and comfortable. Loosen the laces – the boot opens wide for ease of slipping on and off. Pull the laces snug and engage the wheel lock and you are ready to ride. 6 plate mounting system.