The itBike’s waterbike is attractive to both pedal boaters and cyclists alike. Our water cycles require little to no maintenance, and they’re very affordable. The water bike frame only weighs 35 pounds, and the hull 57 pounds. The human powered and environmentally friendly way to get leisurely exercise or to go fishing.
You can put our water bikes together in less than 15 minutes making them super easy to assemble, store & transport. Perfect for lakes and rivers and they’re rugged, safe and sturdy too.
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum frame
- Propeller propulsion system
- Cushioned and adjustable seat & back rest
- Vertical adjustment steering column
- Carry handles incorporated under the hull
- Easier than riding a bicycle
- Turns on a dime
- Twice the speed of a pedal boat
- Simple to assemble & store
- Perfect for seniors
- 260 lb weight capacity
- Hull measurements: 8’6″ L x 3’9″ W x 8.5″ H