The Impact PCX Features a commercial-grade SUP construction providing a nearly indestructible design to withstand heavy use and resists the typical board damage caused by sandy and rocky shorelines. This board is ideal for group settings where paddlers are frequently less conscientious about taking care of their boards. .
- High Density ABS with PCX polycarbonate composite molded shell for superb durability and impace resistance
- Fiberglass reinforced side rails and carbon fiber reinforced deck
- Large EVA Deck pad for comfort and non-slip grip
- Unbreakable 10″ polyurethane FLEX fin
- PCX extreme durability to withstand lots of use
- Carry handle included
- Tie down point allows for locking via cable (cable/lock not included)
- Threaded inset for leg leach attachment
- Extra wide design for maximum standing room
- Board Weight : 31 lbs (our lightest rental option yet!)
- Ideal Weight of Rider : Under 250 lbs
- 10′ 5″ Long x 34″ W x 4.5″ H
Perfect for a lot of use by your family or for your resort!