Aquaglide’s ZULU slide features a five foot high ladder-style climbing wall and an exhilarating zero-entry slide creating an exciting end to any challenge course. Use the Zulu on it own with a SwimStep XL boarding platform or easily connect to other Aquaglide products using the patented Vario- Lock Cinch straps threaded through anchor plate rings and pulled tightly to help eliminate gaps between products for unlimited obstacle course set up possibilities.
The ZULU can accommodate up to 2 participants and connects on 1 side using the Interloc system..
The Challenge Series is a modular system of water park products that easily connect together to create challenge course tracks and circuits in pools or shallow water applications as well as out on the open water, minimum depth requirement is 5’7″.
- For use with up to 2 people, maximum combined weight of 250 lbs
- Tube made from Duratex™ CX3 31 oz PVC with 1000D polyester core, better elasticity, superior adhesion & maximum UV protection;
- Heavy duty stainless fittings;
- Drop stitch connections are hot-air welded with 3-layer seams and ultra-durable 2-layer fused construction for maximum longevity
- 4 anchor rings
- 4 heavy duty molded handles for convenient boarding
- Aquaglide Vario Lock Cinch Strap system provides a quick connection between products (5 straps included)
- Easily inflated with high speed inflator available separately
- Repair kit included
- Aquaglide 3 Year Warranty against any defect in material or workmanship
- Inflated size: 10’10″L x 6’6″W x 5’4”H